Samuel Dunaway built the original brick buildings located at 102-106 East Jackson Street in the 1880s to 1890s. Rather than demolish after a fire in 1900, he chose to reconstruct and unify the three brick buildings in 1901. A second story was added, and similar ornamentation was applied, including a pressed metal cornice with strands of garland wrapping the entire front facade. The most elaborate details are the second-story carved sandstone window lintels and the embossed metal-clad oriel windows. A decorative iron column at the lower level corner creates a store entry and supports the upper story oriel. Dunaway also added the ornamental sandstone block carved "ED" to commemorate his son Edward who had died in 1896. This building was formerly the site of Seibert's Drug Store. Gail White completed major interior and exterior restoration work in 1992, including restoration of the masonry and ornamental metal and wall cladding, and repairs to the second-story windows. A mural/collage of the various signs and advertising that had been painted on the east facade of the building throughout its history was completed in 2021. The collage of signs on the east facade was designed using digital technology to help reveal ghosted images, which remained in the paint fragments on the façade.