Reservations for the Carbondale Civic Center may be made by contacting the Civic Center Manager. The reservation policy is as follows:
- All lease agreements are subject to approval by the City Manager.
- A lease agreement is not a binding agreement until it has been accepted and signed by the City Manager or his designee.
- The City of Carbondale reserves the right to amend the Reservation Policy.
- A deposit is required to reserve the time(s) and date(s).
- For large events, general liability insurance is required at the discretion of the City. Proof of insurance must be submitted upon payment in full or 60 days before the event date.
- If the requested date is available and more than 60 days in the future, a deposit of half of the rental fee is required. The signed lease, along with the deposit, must be returned within 10 days.
- The remaining rental fee is required 60 days prior to the scheduled event to secure the reservation.
- Event scheduled less than 60 days in advance requires payment in full upon confirmation of reservation.
- Extra items, including food and beverage service, will be billed to the lessee. Payment is due within 30 days.
- The Civic Center will require an additional surcharge for overnight holds or lock-ins.
- Exceptions for payment by purchase orders will be made at the City's discretion. The lease must be returned with signed purchase order.