Report a Concern

SeeClickFix is a web tool that allows citizens to report non-emergency neighborhood issues which are communicated to local government.

Please be advised that this application is NOT to be used for emergencies. For urgent matters that require immediate attention, call 911.

For water main breaks and sewer stoppages, call the Water and Sewer Hotline at (618) 529-1731.

You can use this app to report issues such as:

Abandoned Vehicles Grass or Weed Concerns
Potholes Sidewalk Repair
Code Enforcement Issues Storm Water Drainage
Street Lights Not Working Traffic Signals
Traffic or Street Signs Tree Trimming and Hazard Trees
Water or Sanitary Sewers Litter or Debris

You can upload a photo with each service request as a visual reference to help communicate the issue. The requests are then routed to City staff who will help answer your questions and provide solutions.


The widget above allows you to make service requests as well as discover existing issues that have been reported from your computer.

To report an issue:

  1. Select the "Report" tab
  2. Drag the map marker to the location of your issue or type in the address directly
  3. Click "Next
  4. Select a "Category" from the drop-down menu that matches your issue
  5. Enter a "Title" and "Description"
  6. Click "Submit"

SeeClickFix is available for download as an app on the following platforms:


The City of Carbondale responds to requests during regular business hours. If a report comes in after hours, during a holiday or weekend, it will be read on the next business day.

Once you have sent a report, you will receive email communication acknowledging your service request. You can continue to check the status of your request online. Once the work is complete or the issue has been resolved, you will be notified by email.

For technical support with SeeClickFix (web or mobile), email


Show Menu
Hide Menu