City of Carbondale
City Council Meeting
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Room 108, City Council Chambers
200 South Illinois Avenue
Welcome-Visitors are welcome to all meetings of the City Council. The use of cell phones and pagers is prohibited in Council Chambers. All electronic devices should be turned off before entering. If you wish to address the Council on a matter not covered by the printed Agenda, please raise your hand during the portion of the Agenda entitled "Citizens Comments and Questions" and you may be recognized by the Mayor. If you wish to address the Council concerning an item which is listed on the printed Agenda, please raise your hand at the time the Mayor invites audience comments on that item. Time allowed for audience comments may be limited at the Mayor's discretion.
All matters listed under "Consent Agenda" are considered to be routine by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion. Unless otherwise specifically requested, there will be no separate discussion on these items.
The Entire City Council Agenda is available in (pdf format).
1. Roll Call
2. General Announcements and Proclamations
3. Citizens’ Comments and Questions
4. Public Hearings and Special Reports
1. Public Hearing on a Proposed Annexation Agreement Between the City of Carbondale and David and Willetta Brunaugh for the Brunaugh Subdivision
5. Consent Agenda
1. Approval of Minutes of the Regular City Council Meeting and Public Hearing Held on November 19, 2013
2. Approval of Warrant for Period Ending: 11/11/13 FY 2014 Warrant # 1198 in the Amount of $ 3,018,189.73
3. Acceptance of Minutes of Boards, Commissions and Committees
4. A Resolution Approving the Final Plat of the Brunaugh Subdivision and the Subdivision Agreement
5. Ordinance Approving an Annexation Agreement Between the City of Carbondale and David and Willetta Brunaugh for the Brunaugh Subdivision
6. Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Submit a HOME Program Single Family Owner Occupied Rehabilitation Grant Application to Assist in the Rehabilitation of Homes for Low-Income Households
7. Acceptance of Permanent Easements
8. Appointment to Boards and Commissions
6. General Business
7. Council Comments