Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
May 1, 2019 - May 31, 2019
1. Register at www.facebook.com/CarbondaleCity;
2. Bike to as many of the locations listed as you can during the month of May;
3. Take a picture with your bike at the listed locations and post to #BikeCdale2019;
4. Winner announced at the Bicycle Luncheon, May 31 @ Turley Park
May 13, 2019, All Day
Get out and ride your bike to work. Check out the new Bike Map to plan your route on the City's designated bikeways.
May 13, 2019, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Hydrant flushing will continue on Monday, May 13th. The Fire Department will include three crews working from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Hydrant flushing will occur at the following locations:
• Hydrants throughout the west side of Carbondale that were not done initially
• Between Washington Street and Wall Street at James and Thelma Walker Avenue going north
• East Walnut Street and Giant City Road going north
Residents may notice a change in water pressure and possible discoloration. The water is safe to drink. However, if your water is discolored, wait a few hours before doing laundry. If you have water related questions, call (618) 529-1731.
Daily updates will be available on the Carbondale Fire Department’s website at www.carbondalefire.com, the City of Carbondale’s website at www.explorecarbondale.com as well as the City of Carbondale Fire Department’s Facebook page.
If you have any questions, contact Carbondale Fire Captain Carl Sisk at (618) 457-3234.
May 13, 2019, 5:30 PM @ Carbondale Civic Center
May 13, 2019, 6:00 PM @ Old Train Depot